— Unknown (via psych-facts)
"We assume others show love the same way we do - and if they don’t, we worry it’s not there."
Stuff I like (all)
- “Too bad people didn’t fall in love at the same pace, at the same time, for the same reasons, and too bad those emotions didn’t move simultaneously....”
- “People universally tend to think that happiness is a stroke of luck, something that will maybe descend upon you like fine weather if you are...”
Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s...
- “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people...”
- “I am not afraid of you. There’s nothing you can do to me that hasn’t already been done before.”
- “There are 6,775,235,842 people in the world. Why are you letting one of them ruin your life?”— Good question.